At Fundamental Software, we provide world class software development and support services to Investment Companies. We need smart, innovative thinkers with a passion for software and the financial markets.
Do you enjoy the complexity and responsibility of investment systems? Do you thrive in an open, agile and self-motivated team environment? Are you up to the challenge of being part of this dynamic and fast growing software company?
Position: We’re looking for software developers with financial markets experience and strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills, to join our team.
Education: Degree with exposure to IT, finance, maths, stats or accounting.
Within the Development team, you will be responsible for the development and automated testing of the market leading Fundamental Portfolio Manager (FPM) Investment Administration software. The role requires strong technical, analytical skills and problem solving skills and the ability to build in-depth knowledge of the product from a functional and technical perspective. The development team operates in an agile framework with a strong team culture.
- Must be a self-starter, have strong analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- Must have tertiary education with University degree. We are looking for candidates with B.Bus Sci, Computer Science or maths / finance backgrounds. Must have financial asset management / financial markets experience.
- Experience on business critical systems that require precision coding and automated testing is beneficial
- Must be able to manage own workload, operate under pressure, meet deadlines etc. And know when to ask for help.
- Contribute positively to the team – we’re looking for a delivery-driven individual with a can-do attitude (backed by quality delivery)
- Be familiar with Agile / SCRUM / sprint concepts
- C#.NET – very strong skills required
- MS SQL – very strong skills required
- Also useful: Winforms, DEVExpress controls, Resharper, SVN Source repository, multi-developer / multi-branch environment, Fitnesse, nUnit
Email your CV to Fundamental here