1. Fundamental will process personal data collected through this or other Fundamental websites for the purposes of providing the products and services that are available through this website. Some of these services may be provided on a contractual basis to customers. For a complete list of Fundamental websites see section 10.
2. During your use of Fundamental websites you may be asked to complete an online form before receiving content or information. This form collects data about you and the business you work for. The personal data that is processed by Fundamental relating to you consists of the following:
- Your name
- Your surname
- Your business email address
- Your business name
- Your job role
- Your business phone number
- Your business fax number
- An indication of assets under management (AUM)
- Your business category/type
3. The Fundamental Customer Portal website also processes client support information in the form of support requests submitted by clients. Fundamental stores and uses this information to provide product support to clients and this information may be shared within Fundamental but never to external 3rd parties.
4. Additionally, Fundamental may process data that identifies or indicates your geographical location and access information to pages on this website. This information is collected automatically when you access Fundamental websites. This consists of the following:
- The IP address for your computer or network connection
- The pages viewed on this or other Fundamental websites and the date/time information of the connection
5. Fundamental may also process information relating to use of this or other Fundamental websites in order to refine the provision of the services and to assist in the development of new services.
6. Fundamental may also process information collected through this or other Fundamental websites for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing information you may opt out by contacting email@example.com.
7. Fundamental will only retain your data for as long as is necessary for the provision of the services requested by you, although if you consent to the processing of your data for marketing purposes Fundamental will continue with this processing operation until such time as you tell us to stop processing. You may tell us to stop processing for marketing purposes at any time, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. If you wish to exercise your right of subject access please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Current Fundamental websites